Citations de participants:
• “I shook his hand, and he apologized for everything he did and he was sincere about it…I didn’t feel the hate, and I’m sure he’s a bit better knowing that.”
• “I was full of hatred and when I left I was happier than I was before going. I’m not sure if I would have changed without them being there for me.”
• "It helped both parties, both parties to heal, or to understand other person."
• “They’re the most welcoming people and they make you feel like you’re at home.”
• “Somebody is going to sit with you, listen to what you have to say, being nonjudgmental, and help you talk through the events to hear how you felt about it. I think that’s a big thing.”
• "I never knew that this program existed, and I can see how this program can help a lot of people."
• "Had I known about [this program] earlier, I would have turned around and talked about it earlier."
• “I found peace in myself and I was able to forgive him for what he’s done, and I don’t think I could have done that without this program.”